NCERT is an educational organization established in 1961 by the Ministry of Education of India, which comes under the Government of India. Its headquarter is located in New Delhi, India. The NCERT educational organization comprises of India’s best educationists and scholars. The main objective of the formation of NCERT is to develop and launch a common education system for all the students in the country. Its main objective is to spread education and unity in the country through NCERT educational organization.
- 1 What is NCERT Full Form?
- 2 Major objectives of NCERT
- 3 NCERT Syllabus
- 3.1 NCERT Syllabus For Class 12 – All Subjects
- 3.2 NCERT Class 12 Physics Syllabus PDF
- 3.3 NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus PDF
- 3.4 NCERT Class 12 Biology Syllabus PDF
- 3.5 NCERT Class 12 Maths Syllabus PDF
- 3.6 NCERT Syllabus For Class 11 – All Subjects
- 3.7 NCERT Class 11 Maths Syllabus PDF
- 3.8 NCERT Class 11 Biology Syllabus PDF
- 3.9 NCERT Class 11 Physics Syllabus PDF
- 3.10 NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus PDF
- 3.11 NCERT Syllabus For Class 10 – All Subjects
- 3.12 NCERT Class 10 Maths Syllabus PDF
- 3.13 NCERT Class 10 Science Syllabus PDF
- 4 Frequently Ask Questions
What is NCERT Full Form?
The full form of NCERT is National Council of Educational Research and Training .
|1.||NCERT full form||National Council of Educational Research & Training|
|2.||nature of organization||Autonomous|
|3.||Establishment||1st September 1961|
|4.||the headquarters||Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi, India|
Major objectives of NCERT
- Nasrat was formed to promote and conduct new technology and research in education.
- Nasrat was created to enhance the use of the latest discoveries and ideas and practices associated with them.
- The main objective of the formation of NCERT is to develop a uniform education system for all the students in the country.
- To develop the National Curriculum Framework, to develop a uniform curriculum.
- To conduct education training at the national and state level.
There are many units of NCERT which are located in different regions of the country:
- National Institute of Education (NIE), New Delhi
- Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), New Delhi
- Pandit Sunderlal Sharma Central Institute of Vocational Education (PSSCIVE), Bhopal
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Ajmer
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Bhopal
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Bhubaneswar
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Mysore
- North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE), Shillong
NCERT Syllabus For Class 12 – All Subjects
Here we are providing you the complete syllabus of NCERT Class 12th which will help all the students to cover their syllabus and you can make a strategic plan with a proper understanding so that you can make a right decision to succeed in your board exam. get guidance.
NCERT Class 12 Physics Syllabus PDF
|3.||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|4.||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|7.||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|8.||Atoms and Nuclei|
NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus PDF
|6||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|8||d Block Elements and f Block Elements|
|10||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|11||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|12||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|13||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|16||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
NCERT Class 12 Biology Syllabus PDF
|2.||Genetics and Evolution|
|3.||Biology and Human Welfare|
|4.||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|5.||Ecology and environment|
NCERT Class 12 Maths Syllabus PDF
|1||Relations and Functions||
|4||Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry||
NCERT Syllabus For Class 11 – All Subjects
Here we are providing you the complete syllabus of NCERT Class 11th which will help all the students to cover their syllabus.
NCERT Class 11 Maths Syllabus PDF
|1||Sets and Functions||
|6||Statistics and Probability||
NCERT Class 11 Biology Syllabus PDF
|1.||Unit 1: Diversity in Living World||Chapter 1 – The Living World|
|Chapter 2 – Biological Classification|
|Chapter 3 – Plant Kingdom|
|Chapter 4 – Animal Kingdom|
|2.||Unit 2: Structural Organization in Animals and Plants||Chapter 5 – Morphology of Flowering Plants|
|Chapter 6 – Anatomy of Flowering Plants|
|Chapter 7 – Structural Organization in Animals|
|3.||Unit 3: Cell Structure and Functions||Chapter 8 – Cell, The Unit of Life|
|Chapter 9 – Biomolecules|
|Chapter 10 – Cell Cycle and Cell Division|
|4.||Unit 4: Plant Physiology (Botany)||Chapter 11 – Transport in Plants|
|Chapter 12 – Mineral Nutrition|
|Chapter 13 – Photosynthesis in Higher Plants|
|Chapter 14 – Respiration in Plants|
|Chapter 15 – Plant Growth and
|5.||Unit 5: Human Physiology||Chapter 16 – Digestion and Absorption|
|Chapter 17 – Breathing and Exchange of
|Chapter 18 – Body Fluids and Circulation|
|Chapter 19 – Excretory Products and their Elimination|
|Chapter 20 – Locomotion and Movement|
|Chapter 21 – Neural Control and Coordination|
|Chapter 22 – Chemical Coordination and Integration|
NCERT Class 11 Physics Syllabus PDF
|1.||Physical World and Measurement|
|3.||Laws of Motion|
|4.||Work, Energy and Power|
|5.||The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
|7.||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|9.||The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|10.||Oscillations and Waves|
NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus PDF
|1||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry|
|2||Structure of Atom|
|3||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|4||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|5||States of Matter: Gases and Liquids|
|10||s-Block Elements (Alkaline and Alkaline earth metals) | s-block elements (alkaline and alkaline earth metals)|
|11||Some p-Block Elements|
|12||Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques | Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Theories and Techniques|
NCERT Syllabus For Class 10 – All Subjects
Here we are providing you the complete syllabus of NCERT Class 10th which will help all the students to cover their syllabus.
NCERT Class 10 Maths Syllabus PDF
|7||Statistics and Probability|
NCERT Class 10 Science Syllabus PDF
|3||The World of the Living|
|4||Moving Things, People and Ideas|
|5||How things work|
Here we have taken separate PDF of the complete syllabus for all the students from the official website of NCERT ( https://ncert.nic.in/syllabus.php ) which you can easily download from here NCERT’s official website But you can get complete information related to NCERT.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q1:- What is the full form of NCERT?
Ans:- The full form of NCERT is National Council of Educational Research & Training (National Council of Educational Research and Training).
Q2:- Where is the NCERT headquarter located?
Ans:- NCERT headquarter is located at Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi, India.
Q3:- What is the main objective of the formation of NCERT?
Ans:- The main objective of the formation of NCERT is to develop a uniform education system for all the students in the country.
Q4:- Where is the main unit of NCERT located?
Ans:- The major unit of NCERT is National Institute of Education (NIE), located in New Delhi.
Q5:- What is the difference between NCERT and CBSE
Ans:- CBSE (Central Board of Secondary / School Examination / Education) is the board which is a governing body and NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) is the publishing body.