REET exam is conducted for the recruitment of third grade teacher in Rajasthan. The full form of REET is Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test). The exam conducted for the third grade teacher qualification is called REET EXAM. Teachers are recruited in Rajasthan on the basis of marks obtained in REET exam and on the basis of merit list prepared in it.
In Rajasthan, the REET exam is conducted by the nodal agency, whose name is Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Ajmer (RBSE), a ratio of minimum marks has been made for the candidates in this exam, candidates who score less than the minimum marks, this certificate is not prime On the contrary, if the candidates obtain the minimum marks, then they are issued a certificate whose validity is valid for 3 years. That is, the candidates who get the certificate can be eligible to appear in the list on the basis of the percentage of marks in the merit list of the upcoming teacher vacancy.
REET Eligibility Criteria
For REET exam, the candidate must have obtained any teacher training degree in special education like BSTC d.el.ed, B.ed etc.
This examination is organized to select the eligible candidates for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment. It is divided according to primary and upper primary classes under the school of elementary education and secondary education of Rajasthan.
REET Exam Qualification for Level-1
- Senior Secondary (12th) or equivalent with 50% marks or passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education ie 12th examination from a recognized School or Board
- Senior Secondary or equivalent with 50% marks or passed or appearing in final year of 4th year. Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- 45% marks in senior secondary and 2-year diploma in elementary education
- Higher Secondary with 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Special Education in Teacher Training
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
REET Exam Qualification for Level-2
- Graduation from a recognized University and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (BSTC/d.el.ed etc.)
- Graduation from a recognized university with 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or 2-year Bachelor of Education
- 45% marks in graduation from a recognized university and one year Bachelor of Education B.Ed or two-year B.Ed.
- Higher Secondary with minimum 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Higher Secondary with 50% marks and 4-year Graduation Ed. BA Ed or BSc Ed.
- Graduation with 50% marks and one year B.Ed in Special Education.
According to the order of the Government of Rajasthan, special relaxation of 5% marks has been given to Scheduled Castes, Tribes, Backward Classes, Specially abled, Widow and Abandoned Women in Senior Secondary and Graduation.
From time to time, the NCTE and the Board keeps on changing its rules and laws, due to which many students keep getting upset, so you stay with all the updates coming on our website and keep visiting the website so that you can get accurate information about all the updates. |
REET EXAM Pattern
According to the new amendment of NCTE, there will be only one paper of Level-1 and Level-2 to be held earlier, that is, no candidate will have to give separate paper of Level-1 and Level-2 anymore, there will be only one paper for both. |
According to the new pattern of the exam, the question eligible will be divided into five sections, the entire question will be of 150 marks and the time limit has been fixed at 2:30 hours.
|1.||Child Development and Teaching Methods||30||30|
Mathematics and Science Subject-(L-2)
REET Exam Qualification
A ratio of minimum percentage of marks has been created for the candidates in the REET exam as prescribed by the government. The candidate who obtains the minimum marks will be issued a certificate of passing the REET exam, whose validity is valid for 3 years. The third class teachers are selected on the basis of the highest score from among the successful candidates in REET.
Some sections may be given special relaxation in the minimum passing marks in the REET exam.
|REET EXAM Category||Minimum Marks|
|For Widow Abandoned and Ex-Servicemen||50 percent|
|For Persons with Disabilities Category||40 percent|
|For candidates of Saharia TSP tribal areas||36 percent|
REET Exam Age Limit
As per the final notification, the minimum age criteria for the REET exam is 18 years and there is no maximum age criteria.
|Social class||Minimum pass percentage||Qualifying Marks||validity|
|General / Unreserved||60||60||90||90|
|Scheduled Castes (SC), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Extremely Backward Classes (MBC) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||55||82.5|
|All categories of widows and abandoned women and ex-servicemen||50||75|
|All persons who fall under different category of rules||40||60|
|Sahariya tribe||36(Saharia Region)||54|